Terms & Conditions of Sale
- All of our horses are sold sound and free from vices unless otherwise stated.
- All horses are open to a vet of the purchaser’s choice. If the purchaser does not know a local vet Future Sport Horses are able to recommend good independent horse vets on request.
- A 10% deposit secures (refundable when subject to vetting) with balance payable on completion of vetting for full transfer of ownership.
- The horses in this listing are NOT subject to VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is required by cleared funds. No horse may be removed from Future Sport Horses until payment received in full. The horse remains the property of Future Sport Horses until final payment cleared.
- The Passports will not be released until the final payment has cleared.
- The point of transfer of liability from vendor to purchaser is at agreement of sale. The agreement of sale is taken as the deposit paid and if a vetting has been instructed, that satisfactory vetting has been completed.
- All vets fees, feet trimming, worming etc. will be recharged to the purchaser from agreement of sale.
- Foals can stay with their dam until weaning without charge for livery.
- Weaned foals and older youngstock should be collected within 30 days of sale. If it is agreed that the horse can remain at Future Sport Horses for longer than this, livery will be charged at the current rate (Livery Rate sheet available on request)
- Insurance is the responsibility of the purchaser and it is recommended that this be taken out ASAP on the purchase of your new horse.
If the terms detailed above would cause you a problem please discuss with us and we are sure we can assist you.